Sunday 7 October 2012

The Contextual Notebook and My Future Plans

Hello guys!

Sorry for the late update, I haven't been felling the best since Friday, but everything is okay now!

My Contextual Notebook

I decided to work upon my Contextual Notebook during the weekend, and I'm felling pretty confident on how it is progressing. I have gotten artists such as Anish Kapoor, Bruce Nauman, Antony Gormley, and Donald Judd:

Anish Kapoor

 Bruce Nauman



I have also found some new artists such as Franz West, Martin Creed, and Mark Dion on a few art blogs I have been reading through recently:

Franz West

 Martin Creed

My Plans For The Week!

My plans for this week is to try and stay focused on my sketchbook and contextual notebook. I am also renting out a video camera on Wednesday so I can make some good progress on my Restriction and Entrapment video projects! I can't wait to experiment with everything this week! And of course, I'll be keeping you updated!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment