Friday 26 October 2012

More Complicated Forms of Restricted Space

Hey guys!

Hope this week has been good for you! It is now Friday, and I must say, I am absolutely wrecked! Must be a good thing right?

So I have been reflecting at the thoughts and suggestions of the tutors from my progressive review, along with a couple of other tutors who I chatted with now and then. My tutors definitely liked the idea of getting the viewers involved in the restricted spaces I create, so this time around I decided to create a partial barricade consisting of wool strings in front of our studio door, so that as my friends entered the studio, they would immediately become somewhat trapped in this restricted space, until they realised the opening on the other side of the doorway. It was great fun to see how they reacted and how they became immediately confused and bewildered!

Like my other two video projects, I was hoping to capture this on video, however, the battery on the video camera which I borrow died and I had no cable to charge it, bah! I did however, take pictures when I could, so here's a few of them:






Bank Holiday Weekend!

You have to love the bank holidays! From now up Tuesday, I will be focusing mainly on my Sketchbook and my Critcial & Contextual Notebook, and on Monday, I think I might draw up some designs for a 3-D piece which will also become a video project, so keep your eyes peeled next week!

That's all for now, time for a massive sleep in before cracking out the notebooks tomorrow.

Have a great Bank Holiday weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment