Tuesday 9 October 2012

Some Sketchbook Previews!

Hello!

Since I'm focusing more on my sketchbook and contextual notebook, I will post more updates about my progress with both notebooks!

Of course, the main topic of my sketchbook is Restricted Space, and so I have made a lot of sketches which explore restriction and entrapment. I started off with the simple cardboard box idea, and then I shall move onto more complicated forms of restricted space.


- Investigating the space within the cardboard box and how to creat different forms of this space.

- How the human figure fits in this restricted space and doing physical actrivities as part of the research.
- Examining the remains of breaking out of the restricted space.
 
- Using more complicated shapes and forms which I will apply to restricted spaces.


Thanks to the sem dem on Colour yesterday, I know more on how to apply colour effectively, and the 3d studies demenstration opened me up to new possiblities to investigate restriction and entrapment!

That's all the updates for now! I'll be posting more updates very soon. Bye for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment