Thursday 4 October 2012

"Caution: Tiger Inside!" and "Knock Knock" Videos Now on Youtube!

Hey guys!

Just popped in to post the videos of my two video projects which are now uploaded to Youtube, including my new project; "Knock Knock". Sorry if the quality of the videos are bad, I had to cut down the quality, otherwise it would have taken me forever to upload the videos!

Both videos are made to investigate how people react to a person in this restricted space, whether they can just hear the sounds the person makes in the box and wonder what's inside, or if they play along with a walking talking box with retractable arms! I shall be taking this further with new forms of restricted spaces, and different locations, so be sure to check back every so often!

Anyway, enough chat, time to show you the videos!

"Caution: Tiger Inside!"


"Knock Knock"


No comments:

Post a Comment