Thursday 3 January 2013

New Year, Things To Do!

I'm back!

First off, I wish all of you reading this a very Happy New Year! I hope you all had a great time during the holidays. Now it's time to get down to the stuff I still need to complete!

Of course, us first years have our assessments next week, and I'm pretty sure there's a lot of people starting to panic, but I'm feeling good about going back to college. I honestly can't wait, but here's my little "To-Do" list for the next three days:

To-Do

- Write Simple Statement
- Finish Sketchbook
- Update Contextual Notebook
- Complete more colour studies of geometric shadows (more updates on this soon!)
- Finish hand-made animation piece (more updates on this later on)

Once I have these completed, I'll feel much happier going into my assessment on Monday.

It's good to finally stop procrastinating during the holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment