Monday 21 January 2013

Illustration - Stretched Sleeve Shirt

The final idea I choose for the illustrative brief is the shirt idea, however, instead of making a shirt out of elastic bands, which would be too time consuming since I would run into so many complications, I simplified the shirt idea by illustrating an ordinary checked shirt with stretched sleeves. After creating a sketch of the idea, with different ideas for the checked pattern, I went onto Photoshop, and transferred the idea using my graphics tablet. I am very pleased with the final result, which is great, since I can now spend the rest of my time with my typography brief this week!

The shirt will probably be split into two A3 pages, and so, half of the shirt will be on on page, and i will cut out the rest of the shirt from the other page and stick it to the bottom of the first page, as if the sleeves are streching pass the borders of the page, or I might just cut out the whole shirt from the grey background.

(click on the pictures for a better view!)

 

                  

No comments:

Post a Comment