Thursday 17 January 2013

Illustration - Final Idea No. 2

My second idea for the brief is an "elastic shirt". This shirt will be made out off elastic bands of all different colours, and each part of the shirt will be able to stretch out when it is being pulled on. This idea will be tougher to create, but it will definitely be worth it. If the elastic band idea fails on me in the making of the shirt, I was thinking of creating the shirt using Lycra tights, or surgical gloves. Our group crit tomorrow morning will help me make the decision on which material will be the most suitable.


Hopefully the group crit will go well for everyone tomorrow morning, along with the results from our work done in the first semester! I can't wait to get start on making my final illustration piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment