Wednesday 30 January 2013

Getting Technical With Animation

After sketching down some concepts into my sketchbook, I've started laying down the foundations of the final animation piece. I've chosen to do my final animation piece by computer, using my graphics tablet, and so far, so good! Here's the plan so far:

Using Adobe Photoshop, I'm creating the individual backgrounds and characters, all in the black and white, sketchy style. Then these separate picture files will be put into either Adobe Premiere Pro, or Adobe Flash (depending on which works better) where two or more pictures will be layered over each other in each frame, depending on the scene. I'm creating a "motion comic" which focuses more on camera movements rather than full figure movements. For the finishing touch, I'll add a backing track, along with sound effects and even voice acting, thanks to my friend, Ian.

Here's a few of the pictures I am currently working on for the final piece:





No comments:

Post a Comment