Tuesday 30 April 2013

The Finished Poster




Short and snappy quotes in egg-shaped speech bubbles
+
Little egg box characters
Egg yolk coloured Background
=
My finished Poster!

For this finished poster, I've decided to position the characters in the shape of the iconic egg box that can fit 6 eggs. For the background, I had two other coloured backgrounds - an greyish green, egg box colour, and an light brown, egg shell colour, however, I chose the egg yolk coloured background since it gives it more of an poster impact. I've shortened down the quotes I had previously, making them easier and quicker to read as the viewer passes by.

I'm very proud with how the entire poster turned out! I was so happy to see this poster come out of that A2 printer, and we are all saving a good bit of bob by using the college printer instead of going to the printers in town. Oh, and Patricia has now 'promoted' me to being the person who scurries around, helping people with Photoshop if they need it!

I gotta have something to keep me busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment