Sunday 28 April 2013

Creating Little Egg Box Characters

I find that the little "character" pieces created from cutting up parts of the egg box very interesting, so I've decided to use them and I want to develop them further, so that (hopefully) they can become my final piece. I was playing around with Photoshop the other day, and I found that putting eyes on the pieces gives them even more character and uniqueness, and it also adds humour to the pieces:


I brainstormed some eye designs, so that I could find the right pair of eyes, since I can't go too "Donald Duck" on these characters! Mary also gave me the idea of creating little speech bubbles to the characters, so that I can emphasise the egg box's uniqueness and individuality through each individual character's thoughts. Each speech bubble will show off the egg boxe's characteristics, for example, one character might be saying "No rotten eggs here!", which emphasises the egg boxes ablilty to keep eggs fresh. And even the speech bubble's will be egg-shaped!

It's egg-citing stuff, isn't it?! (I'm sorry, but this project HAS to have alot of egg puns!)



No comments:

Post a Comment